Saturday, March 7, 2009
Update
So I've had a few people point out that I haven't updated my blog in a while. So, even though nothing has changed in our lives right now, I'm posting something new. Jeremy is working tons because of busy season, and I'm working quite a bit as well because its my busy season. I'm getting ready to take a business trip to IA the first week of April and another trip the third week to FL. We are still waiting to purchase a house. We have 3 offers on homes right now, and are waiting to hear back from the banks to see if our offers are accepted. The home I really really like and want is in West Jordan, but it will be a while before we know anything. Other than that, we are just haning out and enjoying life!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Good luck with the home offers! I hope everything works out for you!
ReplyDeleteHey chica! I need your e-mail so I can add you to my invite list since I went private :) hope everything is going good! Any new news about house hunting?
ReplyDelete