Sunday, February 8, 2009

House Hunting

Jeremy & I are in the process of searching for a house. No one tells you how exhausting it is! I swear we have seen at least 50 homes and the homes we have put offers on, we either get out bid, or have to wait a long time to get a response from the bank. I'm so ready to move! I can't wait to be able to paint any color I want, make as much noise as late as I want, and have to have more than one bathroom! If/when we get a house, I'll let you know!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Amanda! So fun to hear from you! I know what you mean about the computer "craze" and all the places you can go and do! I find it just a little exhausting but it's fun to hear from family and friends! I haven't updated my blog recently, but you are more than welcome to look!

    Love, NAE

    ReplyDelete
  2. HEY!!! I just added you to my blog list I am so excited you have a blog. I cant wait till we all hang out again its so nice to have girls nights since I dont know very many people up here, And you girls are so much fun :)

    ReplyDelete