Wednesday, January 14, 2009

DC








In July 2008, I had to go to DC for work. Jeremy tagged along with me to make a vacation out of it. We had a lot of fun touring around DC and hanging out with Miss, Ryan, Tiff, Emily, & Cailen. It was an exhausting trip since I had to work most of the time, but it was still a lot of fun. We got to see a lot of the monuments and a few museums. I don't like DC in the summer though, its way too hot and humid. DC is a really cool city though. I would love to go back again someday.

1 comment:

  1. Amen about it being too hot and humid there in the summer. I'm jealous though. I haven't been since I was 12-ish and I really want to go back there now that I know more what it all is! (yay for your blog btw!)

    ReplyDelete